Sweet Tooth Tuesdays #16


Welcome to week 16 of my Sweet Tooth Tuesdays link party! If this is you first time, welcome! I look forward to this party each week, it's one of my favorite features of my blog. I have been inspired by so many delicious recipes and creative crafts! Thanks to everyone that continues to link up week after week, you help keep the party fun.

There were some tasty dishes and creative ideas linked up last week! Check out four of my favorite features below. I pin the features each week on my Sweet Tooth Tuesdays Pinterest board. I also try to share the features on various social media sites each week.


Mini Pumpkin Whoopie Pies from Red Cottage Chronicles
Almond Financiers from Twigg Studios
16 Ways to Use Blue and White from Uniquely Undone
Ham and Cheese Biscuit Pull Aparts from Makin' It Mo' Betta

Here's a quick way to follow me on my social media sites:


Sarah Lynn's Sweets

Now for the party! Link up and have fun checking out the other projects. I'd love for you to tweet about linking up to the party to help spread the word.

Popular Posts