Sweet Tooth Tuesdays #14


Welcome to week 14 of my Sweet Tooth Tuesdays link party! If this is you first time, welcome! I look forward to this party each week, it's one of my favorite features of my blog. I have been inspired by so many delicious recipes and creative crafts! Thanks to everyone that continues to link up week after week, you help keep the party fun.

Some of you may recall last week I was doing my Crazy for Chevron party. I had the link party, but didn't share features. Today's features are a mix of my favorites from the past two weeks. Trust me, it was hard to pick! There were some amazing ideas. I did have a chevron project linked up during the party, so I was excited about that! It is such a cute idea for teachers. Below are the latest features. I also pin this on Pinterest and share on social media. 

I love all these features, but I just have to say I am drooling over the white chocolate fudge. I LOVE white chocolate and Reese's!! I would definitely have to share this fudge with others to keep from eating the whole batch myself. The Snickers cake also looks amazing...as do the butterscotch blondies. All some of my favorite sweet treat flavors. 


Chevron Subject Frames for Teachers from 3rd Grade Grapevine
Butterscotch Brownies from Your Home Based Mom
Snickers Cake from Something Sweet Winnie's Blog

Here's a quick way to follow me on my social media sites:


Sarah Lynn's Sweets

Now for the party! Link up and have fun checking out the other projects. I'd love for you to tweet about linking up to the party to help spread the word.

Popular Posts