Last Minute Valentine's Day GIfts


Tomorrow is Valentine's Day! Anyone still need to get a gift for their sweetie? My husband is pretty difficult to shop for. Not because he's picky, he would love anything I got him, but just because I never know what to get. If you are in this predicament, I have a few suggestions. These will even save you from having to go to the store today!

Gift music, movies, or TV shows through iTunes
You can gift a cd, movie, song, or TV show to someone through iTunes. You simply select it as a gift and print out the code it gives you. The recipient will use the code to redeem their gift on their iTunes account. You can also just gift store credit.

Gift a popular app
There are some cool apps out there, but sometimes people tend to just use the free ones. App prices can add up quickly, so I try to usually get free versions of apps. Since these can seem like more of a splurge, why not gift someone an app they will love? I'm not as familiar with the Android App Store, but the Apple one is easy to navigate. You can browse lists of top paid apps by category. My wish list? The full version of the Martha Stewart Craft Studio.

Gift a magazine subscription
Magazines can be another splurge item. They aren't always something people will do for themselves. So why not go online and purchase a magazine subscription that suits your family member/friend's taste? Whether it's Sports Illustrated, Food Network, Vogue, or something else - it's sure to be a hit!

Plan a special outing
The best gift you can give is your time. Why not plan a special outing as a gift? Some ideas include a concert, trip to a museum, spa outing, bowling, movies, day at the zoo, comedy club, or a shopping trip. The outing and memories will be a gift that lasts a long time!

Make something
Last year for Valentine's Day I gave my husband a scrapbook filled with calendar pages. I filled each month up with date ideas. The pages were decorated with details of the ideas I came up with. He loved the gift and it was fun to plan out fun things for us to do together throughout the year.

Hope you got some inspiration to surprise your sweetie with something special!

Popular Posts