Cookie Round-Up


Most of the recipes on my blog have been cakes and cupcakes, but I have experimented with some cookies as well! I like experimenting and testing out twists on favorite traditional cookies. Here's a round-up of some of my favorite cookies I've made. A few of these were made in the earlier stages of my blog when I wasn't sharing as much or didn't have many followers. I wanted to share those, along with some of my newer cookies!

Elvis Cookies (Peanut Butter and Banana)

These Elvis cookies were my first cookie experiment. They got their name from Elvis' love of banana peanut butter sandwiches. I had made some banana peanut butter muffins, and loved the combination of those flavors. I decided to try this out in a cookie form. I added some fresh banana and a dash of banana extract to a peanut butter cookie recipe. The results were a tasty, and extremely moist, peanut butter cookie. You really get the traditional flavor, the banana is just a nice surprise! The banana also gives some moisture to this cookie, which makes for a great texture. It seems like peanut butter cookies tend to be a little dry sometimes.


Microwaveable Deep Dish Cookie

I found a recipe for a deep dish chocolate chip cookie, so I decided to make it into a sugar cookie with a caramel drizzle on top. This deep dish cookie recipe is quick and easy, you bake it in the microwave! But, the flavor is wonderful and it's great for a single serving dessert. It's more of a cake texture, but it's a great way to have a deep dish cookie in a hurry!


Red Velvet White Chocolate Cookies

My next cookie to share is one of my favorites, Red Velvet White Chocolate cookies. These cookies start with a red velvet cake mix and are SO easy to make! You can dust on a little powdered sugar, and they are delicious AND festive. I made these at Christmas time, and again on Mother's Day for some DIY goodie bags I made for Hospice patients.


Banana White Chocolate Chip

Banana White Chocolate Chip cookies are up next. These cookies are packed with flavor and extremely moist. I didn't experiment with this cookie when I found it online, it just sounded amazing! You could, though, switch out and put chocolate chips in. Peanut butter chips would be another tasty twist for these cookies.


Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies

You may have seen my Strawberry White Chocolate Chip cookies, they are my most recent creation. I love this summer twist on a chocolate chip cookie! They are packed full of strawberry flavor, and super easy to make. You could make them with chocolate chips instead of white chocolate, if you prefer that flavor.


Dreamsicle Cookies

These Dreamsicle cookies are a twist on the Cool Whip cookies that have been all over Pinterest. Instead of using white cake mix, I used an orange cake mix. These cookies are SO easy to make! You will be amazed at how light these cookies are.


Before you leave, make sure and head over to my Sweet Tooth Tuesdays blog link party! There's some great features this week, and the party is still going strong. Also, don't miss out on my Mickey Mouse inspired Apple Pie I shared Monday. Be sure and follow my blog (or follow me on Social Media) to stay up to date with my latest posts! You find all the ways to follow along the right sidebar. Have a great day!

Popular Posts