Sweet Tooth Tuesdays


I'm very excited to be hosting the first ever Sweet Tooth Tuesdays! Have some fun and link up your sweet treat recipe, or anything that you have created (DIY, crafts, sewing, recipes, etc). I can't wait to check out all the creative projects. Feel free to share my link party with others, you will find my Sweet Tooth Tuesday button in my sidebar.

Please make sure and follow me to get updates and see who is featured! Each week I will share features on my social media sites (Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook) over the weekend once the party has ended. These features will also be displayed in the following week's party.

Here's a quick way to follow me on my social media sites:


Sarah Lynn's Sweets

I'm excited I also have a co-host for the party! Please welcome Shauna from Barefoot and Loving It.

Barefoot and Loving It

Check out her blog for posts on parenting, baking, crafting, reviews, and more! We'd appreciate you following her as well. Here's a couple quick ways to follow Barefoot and Loving It:


Shauna

Link up and have fun checking out the other projects!

Popular Posts