These cookies combine two of my favorite flavors - banana and white chocolate. If you've read my blog much, you know these are common ingredients in my posts. I love white chocolate and have included it in my Red Velvet cookies and Fondue for Two. Banana has been even more prevalent with Banana Split cupcakes, Peanut Butter Banana muffins, Strawberry Banana cupcakes, and Peanut Butter Banana cookies! But, this is my first time to blend those two flavors together. The result is something tasty and wonderful! I had also happened to have some banana pudding mix and white chocolate just lying around the pantry that need to be used, perfect fit for this recipe!
Banana Pudding White Chocolate Cookies Ingredients (yields 3 dozen):
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz) package instant banana cream pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 1/4 cups white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix together flour and baking soda in bowl and set off to the side.
- In a different large bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Mix the pudding into butter mixture and continue to mix.
- Add your eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth, without lumps.
- Beat together the wet and dry mixtures until completely incorporated.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place on the parchment paper.
- Flatten ball of dough slightly.
- Bake around 8-10 minutes.