My New Series


I'm excited to announce I am now a contributor over at the blog Plucky's Second Thought! If you haven't visited the blog, it is full of a little bit of everything - recipes, crafts, reviews, entertainment news, etc! I've been following the blog for quite a while, and saw her post where she was looking to add some contributors and guest bloggers.  Turns out she was following my blog as well!  I was thrilled when she asked about me working on a series for her blog.

I had been working on a series of posts all about the tips and tricks I've learned in baking a cake decorating, so I put together a "Guide to Baking and Cake Decorating."  For the next few weeks, my series will be posted weekly on Fridays.  Check out today's post, all about tips for baking a delicious and beautiful cake!  Upcoming posts will include baking a great cupcake, icing cakes/cupcakes, fondant tips, tools I use, my favorite brands and products to bake with, etc.  I'm so excited about the series, and I hope you will take away some helpful tips from the posts.

Check back tomorrow as I reveal my recipe and blog I was assigned for the Surprise Recipe Swap group I'm in!

Popular Posts