Sweet Tooth Tuesdays #17


Welcome to week 17 of my Sweet Tooth Tuesdays link party! If this is you first time, welcome! I almost didn't get this party ready, I'm all off schedule after having yesterday off for Labor Day. I kept thinking today was Monday. I'm glad I got it set-up, though, I look forward to this party each week. It's one of my favorite features of my blog, I get to find so many creative ideas this way. I have been inspired by so many delicious recipes and creative crafts! Thanks to everyone that continues to link up week after week, you help keep the party fun.

I'm excited to announce I'm doing a week long party next week all about apples! I'll have round-ups of ideas I found online, some new apple-themed recipes, and other ideas. For Sweet Tooth Tuesdays next week, I'd love for you to share your apple ideas. I'm excited about the apple posts, so I hope you come back and check it out.

There were some tasty dishes and creative ideas linked up last week! Check out four of my favorite features below. I pin the features each week on my Sweet Tooth Tuesdays Pinterest board. I also try to share the features on various social media sites each week.


DIY Ice Cream Blizzards from My Personal Accent
Bruschetta from My Turn for Us
Handprint Your Own Fabric from Gina's Craft Corner

Here's a quick way to follow me on my social media sites:


Sarah Lynn's Sweets

Now for the party! Link up and have fun checking out the other projects. I'd love for you to tweet about linking up to the party to help spread the word.

Popular Posts