You may have seen the strawberry cream cheese spread that I recently shared. Today, I have a similar recipe, this time is for a strawberry butter. It's a simple process I saw on an episode of The Pioneer Woman. Everything I have ever made of Ree Drummond's has been excellent, she has so many great ideas and recipes. I saw a berry butter she made on a recent rerun of Pioneer Woman on Food Network. There was raspberry butter and blueberry butter to go along with a delicious looking french toast. I was drooling over the butter and decided I wanted to try it, but with strawberries instead.
It's such a simple process, but absolutely delicious!
Berry Butter ingredients:
- 1 cup butter
- 1/4 berries (~3 medium berries)
Berry Butter directions:
- Beat butter until soft and creamy (I used the whisk attachment)
- Add in berries and beat on low speed (I used paddle attachment), stop when berries are starting to break up
- Spoon out butter onto plastic wrap, make a long line of the butter
- Roll the plastic wrap up making a tight cylinder to shape the butter
- Wrap the plastic wrap in foil and close up the sides
- Freeze for around 30 mins and then keep in refrigerator until serving
This week has been a busy week! I've had posts every day that you will want to check out. For my Monday cake decorating, I shared an easy bottle cap cupcake topper. For my recipe Wednesday post, I shared a white chocolate no bake cookie recipe. I also had my monthly Surprise Recipe Swap post, this month was a strawberry cream cheese spread. As always, I also had my Sweet Tooth link party - there's still time to link up.