Ideas for Thanksgiving: Subway Art


It's my final day of my Thanksgiving link party. So far this week I've shared tons of recipes and adorable edible treats. Here's a recap of my week on the blog:
I hope you have enjoyed these posts this week and got some new ideas to sweeten up your family's Thanksgiving! Hopefully you will be able to relax some and enjoy time with family this week. I am looking forward to a couple days off of work and heading home to be with both our families. I'm also excited about Black Friday shopping! We don't go too crazy, but my dad has a tradition of taking my sister and I shopping on Friday. It's always fun, regardless of if we find good deals.

It's already the last day of my party, this week has flown by! Today I'm not sharing a recipe or edible creation, but rather a digital treat! Besides desserts and recipes, I also like making crafts and graphics for my blog. PicMonkey is one of my favorite tools, I spend so much time using it. I wanted to make a fun graphic for my blog, but also something that could be printed and framed to add to a Thanksgiving themed mantel.


Anyone else really like Subway art? I don't about you, but I love it! So I decided to make a Thanksgiving themed version. I really like how it turned out. This graphic is great for your blog, but it is also great to print out and place in a frame. It'd be cute as a part of your Thanksgiving decor, especially on your mantel! Feel free to download and use. You can also share on your blog, or social media, just make sure and share a link back to where you got it. Thanks!



I've uploaded the file and placed it on the Google drive if you would like the file at the original size, so you can print out whatever size works best for you. 

I also wanted to announce something I'm doing that's a little different for December. Starting the beginning of the month, I will kick off my "12 Sweet Posts of Christmas" series. I will be sharing 12 posts before December 25 on a variety of topics. From recipes, crafts, gift ideas, winter snacks, to fun traditions and festive activities, there will be something for everyone no matter how you celebrate this festive time of year. Make sure and check back starting December 1st!

Popular Posts