Happy Turkey Day!



Happy Thanksgiving Eve! I hope you all have a happy Thanksgiving and get to spend some time with family and friends. If you are panicking and not sure what to bring to your get together tomorrow, make sure and check out my party from last week for some recipes and fun ideas!

With all the spectacle of Christmas and the end of year Holiday season, it sometimes seems like Thanksgiving gets overlooked a little. Even this weekend, it seems like the holiday gets interrupted by shopping... I mean I love Black Friday shopping as much as the next person, but it is important to spend some time thinking about what you are thankful for. I don't know about you, but sometimes I get wrapped up in my stress and busy schedule that I forget how much I truly have to be thankful for.

Here's just a little of what I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving:
  • God, salvation, and my faith - I am thankful every day for His blessings and love for us!
  • My husband
  • Our loving and supportive families
  • Having a job - even on rough days I have a new perspective after 8 months of unemployment
  • Our country and freedom
  • A warm place to sleep at night and food to eat
  • Health
  • Cake, cupcakes, and all things sweet!
  • And last, but not least, YOU - my blog followers and readers!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving and check back Monday as I kick off my "12 Sweet Posts of Christmas" series! Between December 2 and December 23, I'll be sharing 12 festive posts covering recipes, crafts, gifts, activities, and more. There will be something for everyone to enjoy.

Popular Posts